The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.12%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skinRecommended for repeated use
Otc - When Using
- When using this productDo not use in or near eyes
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develop.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
- Receive a small amount of foam into palm of handrub thoroughly over all surfaces of both handsrub hands together until dry
- Store in a cool dry place below 104 F (40 C)
Water, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, poloxamer 124, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, D&C Green No. 8
Contact Three Kings Corp. at 888-872-2350 Mon-Fri 9 am - 4pm CST
* Please review the disclaimer below.