The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient Menthol USP 3.7%
Otc - Purpose
Purpose Topical analgesic
Indications & Usage
- Uses temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to
- Arthritissimple backachesstrainsbruisessprains
WarningsFor external use only Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skinwith a heating pad with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyesdo not bandage tightlywash hands with cool water after use
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens or rash or irritation developssymptoms last more than 7 dayscondition clears up and occurs again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Dosage & Administration
Directionsadults and children 12 years of age and older: apply and massage onto affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily
children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Other informationclose cap tightlystore in a cool, dry place
FORMULATED BY NUTRANEXTDISTRIBUTED BY NUTRANEXT DIRECT, LLC, SUNRISE, FL 33323800-270-5771
Inactive ingredients Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Carbomer, Dimethyl Sulfone(MSM), EDTA, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Melaleuca Altemifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamins B6), Phenoxyethanol & Methyl/Ethyl/Butyl/Propyl/Isobutylparabens, Polysorbate 20, Purified Water, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Triethanolamine
* Please review the disclaimer below.