The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
To help reduce bacteria and germs on the skin.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. For external use only • Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops and persists.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
• Keep out of reach of children. • In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• Place enough product in palm to cover hands and rub hands together briskly until dry. • Children under 6, use only under adult supervision. • Not recommended for infants.
• Do not store above 100°F (38°C). • May discolor some fabrics. • Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
• Deionized Water, Glycerine, Carbomer, Vitamin E, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.