The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
(in each gram)
Bacitracin Zinc (400 units Bacitracin)
Neomycin sulfate (3.5 mg Neomycin)
Polymyxin B Sulfate (Polymyxin B 5000 units)
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In eyes
- Over large areas of the body or on puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- For more than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- A rash or allergic reaction develops
- Condition worsens or persists
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If ingested, contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean affected area
- Apply a small amount 1 to 3 times daily
- May cover with a sterile bandage
* Please review the disclaimer below.