The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredients PurposeMethyl Salicylate 10% Topical AnalgesicMenthol 5% Topical AnalgesicCamphor 4% Topical Analgesic
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Temporarily relieves minor pain associated witharthritissimple backachemuscle strainsbruisessprainscramps
- WarningsFor external use onlyWhen using this product: Use only as directeddo not bandage tightly or use with a heating padavoid contact with eyes and mucous membranesdo not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skinif severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediatelyStop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsensredness is presentirritation develops
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Dosage & Administration
- Use only as directedAdults and children 12 years of age and older apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailyChildren under the age of 12 years of age consult a doctor
- Comfrey extractArnica extractBoswellia serrata extractEmu oilLinseed oilCurcuminVitamin E acetate oilCetomacrogol 1000Ceto steryl alcoholCarbopol 2020Light liquid parafinWhite soft paraffinBHABHTGlyceryl mono stearateSodium meta bisulphateSimethiconePurified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.