The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Glycerine,menthol oil,sucralose,xylitol,purified water,etc
Otc - Purpose
(Loss of appetite), stomach bloating, dyspepsia, overeating, nausea, vomiting, suicide, constipation, dilute stools,
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of the children
Indications & Usage
Adult and 15 years and older: 1 time 10 mL
Pediatric patients were divided into two groups: 1 to 11 years old, 6.5 mL, 8 to 10 years old, 5.0 mL, 5 to 7 years old, 3.5 mL, 3-4 years old, 2.5 mL,
Take it three times a day after meals. The interval should be 4 hours or more.
1. Do not take this medicine.
Do not take to infants (infants, babies) under 3 months. In addition, infants (infants and young babies) who are under the age of one for at least three months must give priority to receiving medical attention, and should not be taken unless they are inevitable.
2. Consult a doctor, dentist or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
1) patients with hypertension, elderly (elderly), cardiac or renal (kidney) patients, edema (swelling) patients
2) People who are taking other medicines: potassium-containing preparations, licorice-containing preparations, glycyrrhizic acid or its salt-containing preparations, loop-type diuretics (furosemide, ethacrynic acid) or thiazide diuretics (trichloromethiazide) (Combined with) Aldosteronism or hypokalemia due to myocarditis (myopathy) is likely to occur due to taking it carefully.
3) Patients receiving medical treatment
3. Immediately stop taking this drug and consult a doctor, dentist or pharmacist if: Have this attached document at the time of consultation.
1) Upper aldosteronism: If you have decreased urine volume, face and hands and feet are swollen, your eyelids are getting heavy, your hands are hardening, your blood pressure is getting high or you have a headache (such as a maximum dose of 1g per day as a licorice, Observation (measurement of serum potassium levels) should be sufficient and should be discontinued if abnormality is confirmed, because gastric aldosteronism such as elevation of blood pressure, elevation of blood pressure, retention of sodium body fluid (swelling), swelling (swelling)
2) Myopathy (myopathy): As a result of hypokalemia, myopathy (myopathy) may occur. If the observation is sufficient and anomalies such as helplessness, cramps and paralysis are confirmed
3) If there is no improvement in symptoms even for several days
4. Other cautions when taking this medicine
1) Keep the prescribed dosage and dosage.
2) When taking a child, take it under the supervision of a guardian.
3) Do not take it for a long time.
5. Storage Precautions
1) Keep out of reach of children.
2) Taking medicines out of their original containers and storing them in other containers may cause accidents or poor quality of medicines due to misuse (misuse), so keep them in their original container and keep them tightly closed.
3) Avoid direct sunlight and store in a cool, dry place.
Dosage & Administration
For oral use only
* Please review the disclaimer below.