The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
GOOD SENSE NASAL DECONGESTANT PEPurpose: Nasal DecongestantCHLORPHEN -12Purpose: AntihistamineGOOD SENSE NAPROXEN SODIUMPurpose: Pain reliever/fever reducer
Dosage & Administration
- GOOD SENSE NASAL DECONGESTANT PEDosage & Administration:Phenylephrine HCl 10 mgadults and children 12 years and over:take 1 tablet every 4 hoursdo not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hourschildren under 12 years, ask a doctorCHLORPHEN-12Dosage & Administration:Chlorpheniramine Maleate 12 mg, film coated, Extended Releaseadults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet every 12 hours.Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours.children under 12 years of age: ask a doctorGOOD SENSE NAPROXEN SODIUMDosage & Administration:Naproxen Sodium 220 mgdo not take more than directedthe smallest effective dose should be useddrink a full glass of water with each doseAdults and children 12 years and older:take 1 tablet every 8-12 hours while symptoms lastfor the first dose you may take 2 tablets within the first hourdo not exceed 2 tablets in any 8-12 hour perioddo not exceed 3 tablets in a 24-hour periodChildren under 12 years:ask a doctor
GOOD SENSE NASAL DECONGESTANT PEInactive ingredients:anhydrous dibasic calcium, phosphate, camauba wax, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, lecithin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, talc, titanium dioxideCHLORPHEN-12Inactive ingredients:calcium sulfate, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, confectioner's sugar, D&C yellow No. 10 aluminum lake, FD&C blue No. 2 / indigo carmine aluminum lake, FD&C yellow No. 6, gelatin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid copolymer, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical ink, polysorbate 80, povidone, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulphate, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrateGOOD SENSE NAPROXEN SODIUMInactive ingredients:FD&C blue No. 2 aluminum lake, hypomellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline celluose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, talc, titanium dioxide
- GOOD SENSE NASAL DECONGESTANT PEWarnings:Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drug for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you haveheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetesWhen using this product do not exceed recommended dose. Stop use and ask a doctor if nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occursymptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a feverIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poision Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- CHLORPHEN-12Warnings:Ask a doctor before use if you have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis,glaucomatrouble urinating due to enlarged prostate glandAsk a doctor or pharmicist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this productexcitability may occur, especially in childrendrowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic beveragesalcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryCall your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at
- 1-800-FDA-1088If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- GOOD SENSE NAPROXEN SODIUMWarnings:Allergy Alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
- Symptoms may include:hivesfacial swellingasthama (wheezing)shockskin reddeningrash blistersIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others)have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directedHeart attack and stroke warning: NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure and stroke. These can be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to another pain reliever/fever reducerrigh
- T before or after heart surgeryAsk a doctor before use if the stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou high blood pressure, heart disease , liver cirrhosis, kidney disease asthma,or had a strokeyou are taking a diureticyou have problems or serious side effects from taing a pain relievers or fever reducersAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you areunder a doctor's care for any serious conditiontaking any other drugWhen using this product,
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occursStop use and ask a doctor ifyou experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel faintvomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betteryou have symptoms of heart problems or stroke;chest paintrouble breathingweakness in one part or side of your bodyslurred speechleg swellingpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 daysyou have difficulty swallowingit feels like the pill is stuck in your throatredness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appearIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use naproxen sodium during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Good Sense Nasal Decongestant PEKeep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Chlorphen-12Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Good Sense Naproxen SodiumKeep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Indications & Usage
INDICATIONS & USAGE SECTIONGOOD SENSE NASAL DECONGESTANT PEIndications & Usage:temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
CHLORPHEN-12Indications & Usage:temporarily relieves the following symptoms due to hayfever, or other respiratory allergies:sneezing,
itchy, watery eyes,
itching of the nose or throat
GOOD SENSE NAPROXEN SODIUMIndications & Usage:temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:minor pain of arthritis
the common cold
temporarily reduces fever
Otc - Active Ingredient
GOOD SENSE NASAL DECONGESTANT PEActive Ingredient: Phenylephrine HCl 10 mgCHORPHEN-12Active Ingredient: Chlorpheniramine Maleate 12 mgGOOD SENSE NAPROXEN SODIUM Active Ingredients: Naproxen Sodium - (naproxen 200 mg)
* Please review the disclaimer below.