The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Zinc Oxide 12.5%Lanolin USP 50%
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rashProtects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
Skin ProtectantSkin Protectant
- For external use onlyWhen using this product avoid contact with eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if conditions worsens or does not improve after 7 days
- If swallowed, seek medical help or call Poison Control Center immediately
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of the reach of children to prevent accidental indigestion
- Change wet or soiled diaper immediatelyCleanse the diaper area and allow to dryApply ointment liberally and as often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime
- Store at room temperature, 20°C to 27°C (68° to 80°F)
* Please review the disclaimer below.