The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
For the temporary relief of pain
For external use only
Do Not Use
- In large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areason puncture woundsdo not use if you are allergic to lidocaine or any of the inacitve ingredients listed below
When Using This Product
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton.do not allow contact with the eyes
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Allergic reaction occurscondition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and return within a few daysredness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
And pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Apply a thin layer to affected area every 8 to 12 hours.Children under 12 years: Consult a physician before use.Instructions for useclean and dry affected areasnap open top of vialapply a thin layer to affected areadiscard vial with any excess or unused dosewash hands thoroughly after applying
- Do not use if package is damaged or open.protect from freezing or excessive heatstore at 68°-77°F (20°-25°C).
Caprylic Fatty Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Esters NF, Cod Liver Oil, Glyceryl Monolaurate, Hempseed Oil, Palm Oil
Call toll-free 888-886-6392 or visit www.omeza.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.