The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, sprains, bruises and strains.
- For external use only.Avoid contact with eyes.If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- If swallowed, consult physician.Do not bandage tightly.
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Contact physician prior to use.
- Adults and children two-years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than three to four times daily.Children under two-years of age: consult a physician.
Store at room temperature.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), l-Arginine, Biotin, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Carbomer, l-Carnitine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Lanolin, a-Lipoic Acid, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate-20, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Ricinus Comminis (Castor) Oil, SD-Alcohol 40B, Stearic Acid, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine.
* Please review the disclaimer below.