The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Undecylenic acid 25% w/w
- For the cure of most tinea pedis (athlete's foot) and tinea corporis (ringworm)For relief ofitchingburningrednessirritationscalingdiscomforts which may accompany these conditionssoreness
For external use only.
If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Do Not Use
On children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When Using This Product
Avoid contact with eyes.
Use Only As Directed
By a doctor on persons with highly sensitive skin.
Stop Use And Consult A Doctor If
- There is no improvement within 4 weeksirritation occurs
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
If accidential ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control right away.
- Read all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.clean the affected area and dry thoroughlytwist pen base with 3 clicks to saturate brushapply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctorthe brush applicator allows for easy application under nails and surrounding cuticle areasupervise children in the use of this productfor athlete's foot: pay attention to spaces between the toeswear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once dailyfor athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C(59°-86°F)protect from freezing. If freezing occurs, warm to room temperature.keep tightly closed when not in use
* Please review the disclaimer below.