The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
DENATURED DEHYDRATED ALCOHOL 40B 62.5%
• For hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin.
• For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from sources of fire or flame.• When using this product do not use near eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.• Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical advice or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Apply onto palm of hand.Cover hands with product by thoroughly rubbing and allow to air dry without wiping. Use undiluted.Supervise children under 6 yearsNot recommended for infants
- Store below 86°F / 30°CKeep out of direct sunlight.
WATER, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, GLYCERIN, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CARBOMER, PROPANEDIOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E ACETATE), AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL
* Please review the disclaimer below.