The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Aspirin 325 mg (NSAID)**nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
• headache • muscle pain • toothache
• menstrual pain • pain and fever of colds • minor pain of arthritis
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
• hives • facial swelling • asthma (wheezing) • shock
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
• are age 60 or older
• have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
• take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
• take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
• have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
• take more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
If you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
• stomach bleeding warning applies to you
• you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
• you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
• you are taking a diuretic
• you have asthma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking a prescription drug for:
• gout • diabetes • arthritis
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• an allergic reaction occurs (seek medical help right away)
• you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
• feel faint • vomit blood • have bloody or black stools • have stomach pain that does not get better
• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
• redness or swelling is present
• fever lasts more than 3 days
• new symptoms occur
• ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• drink a full glass of water with each dose
• adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets
every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours
• children under 12 years: consult a doctor
• save carton for full directions and warnings
• store at room temperature
Carnauba wax*,corn starch, hypromellose, powdered cellulose, triacetin*may contain this ingredient
* Please review the disclaimer below.