The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Lidocaine USP (12.5%) (Approximately 10 mg Per Spray)
Male Genital Desensitizer
• Helps in temporarily prolonging the time until ejaculation.
• Helps in the prevention of premature ejaculation.
For external use only
Do Not Use
This product if you or your partner are allergic (sensitive) to local anesthetics or any of the other listed ingredients. Do not use on broken or inflamed skin.
When Using This Product
Avoid contact with eyes.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• This product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision.
• You or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Apply 3 or more sprays, not to exceed 10, to head and shaft of penis before intercourse, or use as directed by a doctor.
• Wash product off after intercourse.
• Do not use if temper evident tab is damaged.
• The package is child resistant.
• Store at room temperature (68-77F).
Isopropyl Myristate, L-Arginine, Peppermint Oil, Phenoxyethanol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.