The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredients PurposeZinc Oxide 12% w/w Sunscreen
Otc - Purpose
UsesHelps Prevent Sunburn If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of childrenIf product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away
Indications & Usage
- Stop use and ask a doctorif rash occurs
- WarningsDo not use on:damaged or broken skinWhen using this productkeep out of eyes. Rinse with water to removeFor external use only
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsApply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure and Reapply at least every 2 hours.Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of
- Skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a
- Sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun
- Protection measures including:
- • limit your time in the sun, especially from 10
- A.m. – 2 p.m.
- • wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses •reapply:after 40 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hours
Inactive ingredientsAllantoin, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caffeine, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylyl Methicone, Carnosine, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(Trimethylsiloxy) Silylethyl Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-10, Phenylpropanol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Propanediol, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Tridecyl Salicylate, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.