The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
LEARN MORE AT GreenCompassGlobal.comDISTRIBUTED BY:Green Compass, Inc.1121 Military Cutoff Rd., Ste C339Wilmington, NC 28405 USA
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientsCamphor 3%Menthol 10%Methyl Salicylate 10%
Otc - Purpose
PurposeTopical AnalgesicTopical AnalgesicTopical Analgesic
Indications & Usage
UsesFor temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints.
WarningsFor external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon wounds or damaged skinwith a heating pad
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with the eyesdo not bandage tightly
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 dayscondition clears up and occurs again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsadults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Inactive ingredientsbutyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, caprylhydroxamid acid, caprylic capric triglyceride, CBD hemp extract, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, citric acid, glycerin, glyceryl caprylate, glyceryl stearate citrate, organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, organic arnica extract, organic cinnamon leaf essential oil, organic hemp oil, organic horsetail oil, organic rosmarinum officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, organic tapioca starch modified, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, turmeric extract, water (aqua), xanthan gum.
* Please review the disclaimer below.