The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 70%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin. recommended for repeated use.
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Do not use in eyes.Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop.Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
• wet hands thoroughly with product.
• briskly rub hands together until dry.
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance
* Please review the disclaimer below.