The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by No More Pills, LLC
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:headachesore throatminor pain of arthritismuscle achescold and flutoothachepremenstrual and menstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 6 bottles in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this productwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks daily, while using this product
- Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.Symptoms may includeskin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore Throat Warning
If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non- prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)adults: take one Headache Man One Shot™ every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor, while symptoms persist; do not take more than 6 Headache Man Shots™ in 24 hours.children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missingeach 50 mL bottle contains: sodium 8 mg
Citric acid, ethyl alcohol (1.1%), gellan (low acyl), hydroxypropyl betadex, lemon flavor (organic), natural flavors, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sucrose, water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.