The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.1% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center immediately
- Do not swallowSupervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervisionInstruct children under 12 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or physician
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)Avoid excessive heat
Calcium Carbonate, Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Methyl Paraben, Sodium Propyl Paraben
* Please review the disclaimer below.