The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Hand & Skin Antiseptic
Hand & Skin Antiseptic to help decrease pathogens (germs) on the skin.
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- If you are allergic to any of our ingredients in your ears, mouth, or eyes.If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Open wounds.serious burns.
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Redness or skin irritation develop after use, and persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Children should be supervised when using this product.
Apply (3) (1) pump(s) onto clean, dry hands. Ensure coverage on skin and under fingernails.
1-Octadecyldimethyl (3-Trimethoxysilylpropyl) ammonium chloride, deionized water, and ethanol
* Please review the disclaimer below.