The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Pyrethrum Extract (pyrethrins) 0.17%
Piperonyl Butoxide 2%
Treats head, pubic (crab), and body lice
For external use only
Do Not Use
- Near eyesinside nose, mouth, or vaginaon lice in eyebrows or eyelashes See a doctor if lice are present in these areas.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Are
- Allergic to ragweed. May cause breathing difficulty or an asthmatic attack.
When Using This Prdouct
- Keep eyes tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth to towelif product gets in eyes, flush with water right awayscalp itching or redness may occur
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Breathing difficulty occurseye irritation occursskin or scalp irritation continues or infection occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Important: Read warnings before useAdults and Children 2 years and over:Inspectcheck each household member with a magnifying glass in brightlight for lice/nits (eggs)look for tiny nits near scalp, beginning at back of neck and behind earsexamine small sections of hair at a timeunlike dandruff which moves when touched, nits stick to the hairif either lice or nits are found, treat with this product.Treatapply thoroughly to hair or other affected area. For head lice, firstapply behind ears and to back of neck.allow product to remain for 10 minutes, but no longerwash area thoroughly with warm water and soap or shampoofor head lice, towel dry hair and comb out tanglesRemove lice and their eggs (nits)use a fine-tooth or special lice/nit comb. Remove any remainingnits by hand (using a throw-away glove).hair should remain slightly damp while removing nitsif hair dries during combing, dampen slightly with waterfor head lice, part hair into sections. Do one section at a time starting on top of head. Longer hair may take 1 to 2 hours.lift a 1- to 2-inch wide strand of hair. Place comb as close to scalp as possible and comb with a firm, even motion away from scalp.pin back each strand of hair after combingclean comb often. Wipe nits away with tissue and discard in a plastin bag. Seal bag and discard to prevent lice from coming back.after coming, thoroughly recheck for lice/nits. Repeat combing if necessary.check daily for any lice/nits that you misseda second treatment must be done in 7 to 10 days to kill any newly hatched lice.if infestation continues, see a doctor for other treatments.Children under 2 years:ask a doctor
Inactive Ingredients Headings
Water, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Cocodiethanolamide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Urea, Quassia Amara Vinegar, Glycerin, Ethylene Glycol Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium 7, Fragrance.
* Please review the disclaimer below.