The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
* Organically producedChoking hazard: Not for children under 3 years.Manufactured in a facility which processes peanuts, tree nuts and dairy products.Distributed by Wellements®6263 N. Scottsdale Rd., Ste. 125, Scottsdale, AZ 85250Questions: visit wellements.com or call 800-255-2690Certified organic by Organic Certifiers US-ORG043
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient (in each pop)*Pectin 11.5 mg
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
UsesFor the temporary relief of minor sore throats
WarningsSore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifsore throat does not improve in 7 daysirritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsadults and children 3 years of age and older: allow one pop to dissolve slowly in mouth
- May be repeated as needed or as directed by a doctorchildren under 3 years of age: ask a doctor
Storage And Handling
Other information store between 65 - 75°F (18 - 24°C)
Inactive ingredientsbeetroot juice concentrate, citric acid, organic brown rice syrup, organic cane sugar, organic strawberry flavor
* Please review the disclaimer below.