The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Camphor 11.00%Menthol 11.00%
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, sprains, bruises and strains.
- For external use only.Avoid contact with eyes.If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- If swallowed, consult physician.Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.Do not bandage tightly.
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Contact physician prior to use.
- Adults and children two-years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than three to four times daily.Children under two-years of age: consult a physician.
- Store at room temperature.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Cannabis Sativa (Full Spectrum Hemp) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Petrolatum, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.