The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%Lidocaine HCl 0.5%
Topical antisepticTopical analgesic
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with:sunburnminor burnsinsect bitesminor skin irritationcutsscrapes
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- In the eyesover large areas of the body or on deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burnsin large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition gets worsecondition clears up and recurs within a few dayscondition persists for more than 7 days
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over:clean the affected areaapply a small amount of this product on the area 3 to 4 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandageChildren under 12 years:consult a doctor
- Store in a cool, dry area59° to 79° F (15° to 25° C)tamper evident sealed packetsdo not use any open or torn packets
Decolorized aloe vera, emulsifying wax, ethyl alcohol, methylparaben, mineral oil, paraffin, propylparaben, purified water, white petrolatum, white wax
Crane Safety Burn Cream Label
Burn Cream with LidocaineBenzalkonium Chloride / Lidocaine HClTopical AntisepticAntiseptic and Pain relieving Cream for Minor Cuts, Scrapes and Burns0.9 g Packets25/BoxCRANE Safety®
* Please review the disclaimer below.