The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient (each drop)Menthol 7.6 mg
Otc - Purpose
PurposeAntitussive (cough suppressant)/oral anesthetic
Indications & Usage
UsesTemporarily relieves■ cough as may occur with a cold or inhaled irritants■ occasional minor irritation and sore throat
WarningsSore throat warning:If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you havepersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemacough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.These could be signs of a serious condition.sore mouth does not improve in 7 daysirritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsdo not use more than directedAdults and children:(12 years and older)Allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.Children under 12 years:ask a doctor
Other Safety Information
- Other information15 calories per dropstore at 59-86°F (15°-30°C)protect from moisture & heat
Inactive ingredientscherry flavor, corn syrup, eucalyptus oil, FD&C red #40 lake, sucrose
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments? 877.506.4291
* Please review the disclaimer below.