The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Total Arthritis Active Ingredients
Camphor - 10%Eugenol - 7%
Menthol - 5%
Camphor ------ External AnalgesicEugenol ------ Anti-inflammatory Menthol ------ External Analgesic
For sustained relief of pain, swelling and Inflammation in joints, muscle and tendon associated with:
• Acute and chronic rheumatoid arthritis, gout, osteoarthritis and psoriatic arthritis.
• Chronic back/neck pain due to arthritis, spondylitis.
Warnings For External Use Only
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
• Use only as directed.
When Using This Product
- Do not apply excessive external heat
Stop Use Of This Product And Consult A Doctor If
- Apply a generous amount of the ointment (~1g) on affected area 4 times daily and massage gently. For faster results, applylocal heat with a heat lamp or heat pad after each application.For chronic severe conditions, use the ointment for 6 to 9 months and as advised by the physician*.* Individual results vary depending on the chronic conditions, age and time length of suffering.
- Store in room temperature 40
- 0F to 86
- 0F (4
- 0C to 30
- Bioactive formula has a natural color that can stain cloths
Aloe Vera extract, Azadirachta Indica leaf extract, Bees Wax, Cinnamomum verum extract, Curcuma Tonga root extract,
Lemon grass Oil, Mustard oil, Myristica fragrance extract, Peppermint oil, Petroleum jelly, Rubia cordifolia extract, Syzygium aromaticum extract.
* Please review the disclaimer below.