The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Capsicum Oleoresin 0.25%(Containing Capsaicin 0.1%)
Capsicum Oleoresin 0.25%................Topical Analgesic(Containing Capsaicin 0.1%)
- Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:arthritissimple backachestrainssprainsbruises
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use ifyou are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) unless directed by doctorskin is infected or damagedexcessive irritation develops12 years of age or under.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productuse only as directedavoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesdo not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skindo not bandage tightly or use a heating pad.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop and ask doctor ifcondition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within daysredness develops.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact a physician or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 13 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 13 years of age: consult a physician.
- Store between 15C (59F) and 30C(86F) with the cap closedNotice: Colour may vary.
Arnica oil, beeswax, black pepper oil, cetostearyl alcohol, d-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin e), eucalyptus oil, glycerin, grapefruit oil, jojoba oil, lavander oil, lecithin, macadamia oil, olive oil, orange oil, rice bran oil, rosemary oil, soybean oil, st. johns' wort oil, sunflower oil and wintergreen oil.
Better NaturePain Relief BalmX100% Naturally SourcedWith Capsicum OleoresinWARMINGAustralian MadeNet Wt. 2.64oz (75g)
* Please review the disclaimer below.