The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 2.0%, Homosalate 5.5%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 4.0%, ..........Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use onlyDo not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Contro Center right away.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
WarningsKeep out of reach of children.
Directions For Sunscreen Use:
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglassesChildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Indications & Usage
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
Reapply at least every 2 hours
Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunMay stain some fabrics
Water/Aqua/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Caprylyl Methicone, Propanediol, Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Leaf Cell Extract, Glycerin, Dibutyl Lauroyl Glutamide, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dibutyl Ethylhexanoyl Glutamide, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance/Parfum.
* Please review the disclaimer below.