The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
All active ingredients are HPUS* & 3X potency.Aesculus Hipp., Caulophyllum, Cimicifuga Racemosa, Hypericum, Ledum, Rhamnus Calif., Ruta Grav.Arnica MontanaCalendula*HPUS indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
All active ingredients are HPUS* & 3X potency.Aesculus Hipp., Caulophyllum, Cimicifuga Racemosa, Hypericum, Ledum, Rhamnus Calif., Ruta Grav. ................. Topical AnalgesicsArnica Montana ................. Anti-inflammatoryCalendula ................. Relief for bruising and soreness*HPUS indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
- For temporary relief of occasional:minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- Simple backachearthritisstrainsbruisessprainsIndications are based on homeopathic materia medica not clinical tests.Indications are based on theories of homeopathy that are not supported by scientific evidence and most modern allopathic medical professionals.
For external use only.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if: taking a prescription drug or have a serious medical condition
Otc - When Using
- When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, or spraysDo not apply over large areas of the body or bandageDo not use with heating pad or device
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if: conditions worsen, or if symptoms persist for more than seven (7) days, or clear up and reoccur.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding: Ask a healthcare professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children: If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 2 years age and older, apply a thin layer of gel on clean skin to cover the affected area.
- For best results, allow gel to be absorbed into the skin;
- Do not rub in.Apply at the onset of symptoms, or every 15 minutes for the first hour, but not more than 6 times daily.Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
- Store in a cool, dry place.Avoid direct sunlight.Tamper-evident for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Cannabidiol (CBD), *Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, *Ethylhexylglycerin, *Lauryl Glucoside, *Myristyl, Glucoside, *Polyglyceryl-6-Laurate, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide*
Plant Based Ingredients
* Please review the disclaimer below.