The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Homosalate 10%Octisalate 5%Zinc Oxide 16.5%
- Helps Prevent Sunburn.If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin caner and early skin aging caused by sun.
Do Not Use
- On damaged or broken skin
Stop Using And Ask A Doctor
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposureUse a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweatingReapply at least every 2 hoursChildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctorSun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad- Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Water, Dimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Saccharide Isomerate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA,
Xanthan Gum, Gossypium Hirsutum (Cotton) Extract.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
* Please review the disclaimer below.