The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Minoxidil 2% w/v
Otc - Purpose
Hair regrowth treatment
Use to regrow hair on the top of the scalp
For external use only.Flamable: Keep away from fire of flame.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use if:Your degree of hair loss is different than shown on the side of this carton, because this product may not work for youYou have no family history of hair lossYour hair loss is sudden and/or patchyYour hair loss is associated with childbirthYou do not know the reason for your hair lossYou are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies or childrenYour scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painfulYou use other medicines on the scalp
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
Otc - When Using
- When using this productDo not apply on other parts of the bodyAvoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.Some people have expereinced changes in hair color and/or textureIt takes time to re-grow hair. You may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for everyone.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if■ Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs■ Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs■ Your hands or feet swell■ Scalp irritation or redness occurs ■ Unwanted facial hair growth occurs■ You do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply one mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss areaUsing more or more ofthen will not improve resultsContinued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
Other Safety Information
- See hair loss pictures on the side of this cartonBefore use, read all information on carton and enclosed leafletKeep the carton. It contains important informationIn clincial studies of mostly white women aged 18-45 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, the following responses to Minoxidil Topical Solution 2% was reported: 19% of women reported moderate hair regrowth after using 2% minoxidil topical solution for 8 months (19% had moderate regrowth; 40% had minimal hair regrowth). This compares with the 7% of women reporting moderate hair regrowth after using a placebo, the liquid without minoxidil in it, for 8 months (7% had moderate regrowth; 33% had minimal regrowth).Store at controlled room temperature 20 o to 25 oC (68 o to 77 oF)
Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water
Otc - Questions
Questionsor Comments? Call 1(800) 351-6648Celmatrix Corporation 5131 Procyon Street, Las Vegas, NV 89118
* Please review the disclaimer below.