The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Chloroxylenol 0.25% w/v
- Hand washing in public washrooms, work areas, healthcare facilities, office buildings, food service facilities, and whatever cleanliness and antimicrobial properties are desired.
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Do not use in or near eyes
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Apply small amount of product to handshold hands under water and work cleaner into latherrinse with water and wipe clean
- Store at room temperature
Inactive Ingredients Section
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Dimethylol-5,5-dimethylhydantoin, Linear Ethoxylated Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Polyethylene Glycol Distereate, Fragance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methyllisothiazolinone, Isopropyl Myristate, Citric acid, FD & C Red #40, D & C Red #33
* Please review the disclaimer below.