The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 62% v/v
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
For external use only : handsFlammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.avoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingest
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifirritation and rash occurs. These may be signs of serious condition
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together briskly until dryChildren under 6 years should be supervised when using this product
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)Do not use on children under two months of age.
Water, Carbomer, Tromethamin, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Sodium Hyalunate, Tocopheryl Acetate
* Please review the disclaimer below.