The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Didecyldimonium Chloride 0.2%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Otc - When Using
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. avoid contact with broken skin.do not inhale or ingest.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctorif airritation or redness develops.condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces Rub hands together until dry. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Do not store above 105°F.May discolor some fabrics.Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
* Please review the disclaimer below.