The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.When water, soap and towel are not available.Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only: hands.Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.When using this product • Keep out of eyes, ears, or mouth. • In case of eye contact, flush eyes thoroughly with water. • Avoid contact with broken skin. • Do not inhale or ingest.Stop use and ask a doctor if• redness or irritation develop• condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- Children should be supervised by an adult when using this product. • If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Wet hand thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping. • No rinsing required. • For children under 6, use only under adult supervision. • Not recommended for infants.
- Store below 105˚F(40˚C). • May discolor certain fabrics. • Harmful to wood finishes & plastics
Water(Aqua), Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis(Aloe Vera) Gel, Fragrance, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E).
* Please review the disclaimer below.