The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v
- Hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skinrecommended for repeated usefor use when soap and water are not available
- Flammable, keep away from fire/flameFor external use onlyDo not usein children less than 2 months of ageon open skin woundsWhen using this product • do not get into eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with waterStop use and ask a doctor ifirritation and redness developcondition persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingsupervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
Aloe vera juice, carbopol ultrez 20, fragrance, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine, water(aqua)
+1-833-451-1635You may also report serious side effects to this phone number.Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Lavender fields fragranceCONTAINS ALOEDistributed by:MVP Group Int., Inc.,430 Gentry Rd, Elkin, NC, 28621COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: [email protected]
* Please review the disclaimer below.