The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- To decrease bacteria on the skinRecommended for repeated use
- For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness develops.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Spray directly on hand and rub in thoroughlyRecommended for repeated useNot recommended for infantsFor children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- Do not store above 104°F(40°C)May discolor some fabricsHarmful to wood finishes and plastics
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum)
* Please review the disclaimer below.