The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
For hand-washing to decrease bacteria on the skin, only when water is not available
Flammable, keep away from fire and flamesFor external use only
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyes.if contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness develop
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- Store below 105 °Fmay discolor certain fabrics
Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Denatonium Benzoate, Red 33,Blue 1.
* Please review the disclaimer below.