The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Alcohol 69% v/v
For hand-washing to decrease bacteria on the skin, only when water is not available
For external use onlyFlammable, keep away from fire and flames
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyes.if contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness develop
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- Store at 68F to 77F (20C - 25C)Do not store above 110F (43C)You may report a serious adverse reaction to this product to Report Reaction, LLC, PO Box 22, Plainsboro, NJ 08536
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Denatonium Benzoate, Yellow 5, Blue 1.
MANUFACTURED FOR & DIST. BY K7 DESIGN GROUP LLC2433 KNAPP ST. BROOKLYN, NY 11235
* Please review the disclaimer below.