The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active IngredientsPurposeEthyl Alcohol 70%v/vAntiseptic
Otc - When Using
- Uses:Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.For use when soap and water are not available.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Stop Use amd ask a doctor ifirritation or rash occurscondition persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useFor children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of childrenIf swallowed, get medical help, or contact a Posion ControlCenter Right Away
Otc - Purpose
Uses:Handsanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and wateer are not available
- WarningsFor external use only : handsFlammable keep away from heat or flameDo not ingest or inhale
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifirritation or rash occurscondition persists for more than 72 hours
Storage And Handling
- Store between 15 - 30C (59 - 86 F)Avoidfreezing and storage above 40C (140F)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf JuiceFragranceGlycerinIsopropyl MyristatePEG-6 and AMP - Acrylatees/ Vinyl Isodecanoate CrosspolymerWater
* Please review the disclaimer below.