FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredients: Peroxy acetic acid 0.26%
Inactive ingredients: Lemon Oil, Water
Purpose: SANITIZER, ANTISEPTIC, Deodorant
1.Do not use the product on the following areas:
Around the eyes and ears, in the mouth, large body parts and damaged skin(Irritation may occur)
2.If you experience any of the following symptoms, discontinue use of the product immediately and consult a physician or pharmacist.
If symptoms such as rash, itching, edema, and skin irritation occur, please stop using it.
1) For external use only (do not swallow).
2) Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, wash with clean water and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
3)Do not use in anal or vaginal areas as they may cause irritation.
4) Use only for the intended purposes.
4.Precautions for storage
1) Keep away from direct sunlight and do not expose the product to heating devices or flame.
2) Keep out of reach of children and go to the hospital immediately if swallowed.
3) After use, close the lid completely to prevent the product from drying or foreign objects from getting inside the container.
4) Storing the product in a different container may cause accidents or deterioration of quality. Therefore, keep the product in its original container.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children and go to the hospital immediately if swallowed.
Disinfection of Human’s hands and skin
TLCUO, made of active peracetic acid,(PAA) is an effective sterilizing agent for bacillus, viruses, bacteria, etc. as well as odor removal for Human Body
Take an appropriate amount on your hands and rub thoroughly to dry.
Rub evenly over areas of your hands or feet to dry naturally. For infants, the skin is weak and sensitive, preferably not to be used.
* Please review the disclaimer below.