The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Alcohol 75% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
Antiseptic, Hand Sanitizer
- Hand sanitizer to help decrease bacteria on the skin, when water, soap & towel are not available.recommended for repeated use.
For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not apply around eyes.Do not use in ears & mouth.
When Using This Product
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact flush eyes with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Redness or irritation develop and persist for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. Children must be supervised in use of this product.
- Place enough product into your palms and thoroughly spread on both hands.rub into skin until dry.
- Store below 110F (43C)may discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.