The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
- For external use Only.Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
- If irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months of age.On open skin wounds.
- Wet hands thoroughly with gel, rub vigorously and allow to dry without wiping.Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
Water, Glycereth-26, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
* Please review the disclaimer below.