The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl alcohol 75% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
When Using This Product
- Do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush throughly with water.Use wipes only on unbroken, intact skin.If you have sensitive skin or certain allergies, chek the list of ingredients on the label before using wipes.Don not ingest.
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use in or near the eyes.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
- If skin irritation or redness develops.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.Children under 6 years of age use only under adult supervision.Not recommended for infants.
- Wipe hands thoroughly, let skin dry and discard.Keep out of reach of children. Children under 6 years of age use only under adult supervision.Not recommended for infants.
- For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- Do not store above 105℉ (40.6℃)May discolor some fabrics
* Please review the disclaimer below.