The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
How To Use
Open cover, pull needed number of sheets, reseal after each use.
Cautions In Use
1) For external use only.2) THESE WIPES DO NOT REPLACE WIPES USED FOR MEDICAL PROCEDURES. THESE WIPES ARE MEANT FOR GENERAL CLEANING.3) Keep in a dry place away from fire.
4) Keep this product out of reach of children.
5) If swallowed, get immediate medical help, or contact the nearest Poison Control Center.6) Do not use in, or contact the eyes. If contact occurs flush immediately with water.7) Discontinue use if irritation and/or redness occur. If the condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician immediately.
8) Storage and handling;A) Avoid storing under direct sunlight, or expose to continuous high heat.B) Do not discard in the toilet as it may cause clogging.C) Please close the lid after dispensing to maintain purity. Alcohol by nature evaporates quickly
Water, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, So phora Flavescens Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Hydroxyaceto phenone, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citricacid, Menthol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance
* Please review the disclaimer below.