The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Alcohol 75% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
Antiseptic, Hand Sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
- For external use only. Flammable.Keep away from heat or flame
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take an appriopriate amount of the product to moisten your hands and rub for 15 seconds until the liquid covers your hands, wait until dry, and need to wash with water.Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store in a cool, dry place (below 86F). Keep sealed.Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
Water, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer
* Please review the disclaimer below.