The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients.... Purpose
Ethyl Alcohol (70% v/v)..... Antiseptic
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. Recommended for repeat use.
For external use.Flammable . Keep away from heat or flame.
• Keep out of reach of children.
When using, keep out of eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
• Avoid contact with broken skin. Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation or redness appears and lasts.
Avoid contact with broken skin. Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation or redness appears and lasts.
• Do not inhale or ingest.■ For children under 6, use only under adult supervision .■ Do not use in children less than 2 years of age.
■ Only use with dispensers and containers that have been cleaned, rinsed and are empty.
1. Remove foil seal under cap.2. For best results , pour into Clean Revolution® Refillable Foaming Bottle. To create foam, product must be dispensed from a foaming pump. Product can also be dispensed in a liquid consistency using a standard pump or spray bottle. Never mix this product with other household ingredients or pour into a bottle that previously contained other chemicals.3. Apply sanitizer to palm. Rub the product over the surfaces of both hands until your hands are dry.
Store between 15-30 °C (59-86 °F)Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
Deionized Water (Aqua) , Glycerin, PEG-10 Acrylate/ Perfluorohexylethyl Acrylate Copolymer (and) Perflurohexylethyl Alcohol, Coco-glucoside, Bis-Peg-12 Dimethicone, Fragrance
* Please review the disclaimer below.