The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
● For hand washing to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. Recommended for repeated use. For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use onlyFlammable. Keep away from heat or flame
When Using This Product
Do not use in or near eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
If irritation or rash appears on the skin.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
● Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
● Children under 6 years of age should be supervised by adult when applying this product.
● Do not use on children less than 2 months of age or on open skin wounds.
● Store below 110°F(43°C).
● May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Water, Glycerin, Squalane, Panthenol, Inulin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fructose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.