The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl alcohol …….. 70% v/v
Antiseptic, Hand Sanitizer
Hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only: hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do Not Use
• on children less than 2 months of age• on open skin wounds
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces.
• Rub hands together until dry.
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
• Do not store above 115°F• May discolor some fabrics.
• May damage wood finishes or plastics.
Fragrance, Glycerin, PEG-6 (and) AMP-acrylates/vinyl isodecanoate crosspolymer, purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.