The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin. For use when soap and water not available.
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Avoid getting into the eyes. In case of eye contact immediately flflush eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irrtation or redness developsConditions persist for more than 72 hoursRedness is present
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental ingestion, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Throughly wipe hands with cloth Rub hands together until dry No rinsing required
- Dispose of properly, do not flush
Water, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid.
* Please review the disclaimer below.